last updated November 16, 2020
We are open and here to serve you!
We are continuing to monitor the COVID-19 developments carefully with a comprehensive commitment to the health and well-being of you, your pets, and the team members of All American Pet Resorts Ft Myers.
The CDC has stated that, at this time, there is no evidence that pets can spread COVID-19.
We already have a comprehensive cleaning and sanitization process, and now additional steps will be taken to help protect the health of our team and our customers, in line with the guidance provided by the State of Florida and the CDC.
Our updated policies and practices for you are as follows:
- We ask that you make every effort to arrive as close to your appointment time as possible as we are limiting the number of persons in the lobby to one family at a time.
- We ask that you continue to notify us of your arrival from the parking lot.
- Please tell us your preference regarding masks so that we can honor and comply with your wishes.
- We ask that no belongings accompany your pet upon check-in unless veterinarian prescribed.
Our updated policies and practices for us are as follows:
- We are requiring all team members to remain at home if they exhibit symptoms or test positive for COVID-19.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting commonly touched surfaces.
- Consistent, proper hand washing is required throughout the day by all team members.
- We are discouraging all team members from touching their face with unwashed hands.
- We are continuing to monitor our air handling systems to ensure a healthy environment.
- We have added additional hand sanitizer to common areas of the resort.
- We will be limiting use of resort public restrooms to our team members.
As your trusted partner in the care of your pet, we will continue to monitor this ongoing situation and keep you updated as new information becomes available. All American Pet Resorts has demonstrated an unwavering commitment to the health and well-being of your pets, our team members and you, our pet parents. We will work diligently to mitigate the further spread of COVID-19.
Thank you for placing your trust in All American Pet Resorts Ft Myers, and please contact us with any questions: (239) 939-3647.